Removes all contaminants and minerals with an added remineralising/alkalinising filter
The 6 stage Reverse Osmosis filter gives you clean pure water with a mineralising/alkalinising filter. The final filter adds back minerals giving you better tasting Alkaline water.
A reverse osmosis water filtration system is an excellent choice if you are looking for pure refreshing water on tap.
How does the Ecosoft system work?
- Water passes through a pre-filter which takes out particles larger than 5 microns
- A carbon filter then removes chlorine, cysts and trace organics
- A 1 micron filter removes particles and sediment
- The water is then forced through a 0.001 micron membrane thus creating the finest filtration. This flushes away any impurities and allows only the purest of water through to the pressurised holding tank.
- When the tap is opened, filtered water is passed through an in-line activated carbon filter. This effectively “polishes” the water before consumption, creating the purest water you are ever likely to taste.
- The 6th stage system has a mineralization filter that adds minerals back into the water. With the two way tap you can choose to have the water go through the mineralising filter. This will improve the taste of the water plus make it slightly alkaline.
The pH in water is measured on a scale between 1 and 14. 1 to 6.9 is acidic, 7.1 to 14 is alkaline and 7 is neutral. Tests have shown that water that is alkaline is better for your health. The mineralising filter in the RO6 units raises the pH to approximately 7.2 which is slightly alkaline.
The 6th stage mineralising filter contains calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium. The water that goes through this filter tastes better and is also slightly alkaline.
Ideal if pure water has been recommended
The Ecosoft Pumped Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System is ideal if your therapist or physician has recommended completely pure water. The RO6 units have the advantage of restoring healthy minerals and alkalising the water.
Quick and easy to install
This reverse osmosis water filter is fuss-free and only requires basic level DIY to install. You can easily fit it yourself. Some do choose to use a plumber and if so it should be an inexpensive job due to the nature of the installation.
The Ecosoft Pumped Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System gives you unlimited, completely pure water. Excellent for drinking, cooking and for filling your kettle.
Low pressure problems or desire for faster refill of the tank
Do you have low water pressure or would you like your water to be available more quickly? By adding a pump to the Ecosoft RO system the tank fills faster, making the 6 stage Ecosoft model compatible with low water pressure systems.