The Winix Zero Pro employs a range of technology to combat a variety of allergens and pollutants. Efficient performance, sleek design and intuitive controls enable the unit to improve air quality with minimal fuss.
The Winix ZERO Pro clears the air of fine dust, pet dander, pollen, smoke particles, mould spores, VOCs and household odours, bacteria, viruses, traffic fumes and VOCs.
The filtration process:
- Mesh pre-filter – which needs to be cleaned regularly as per instructions. Extends the life of the main filters
- A coated deodorization carbon filter to remove smoke, odours and VOCs
- True HEPA filter to remove 99.97% of airborne allergens, fine dust fungi and pollen
- Cleancel™ antimicrobial coating to avoid bacteria growing on the TRUE Hepa filter
- Winix PlasmaWave® technology creates Hydroxyl molecules to neutralise viruses, bacteria, VOCs, odours and chemical gases including traffic fumes without producing any harmful ozone
Auto Mode function and air quality smart sensors
The LED light will indicated the current air quality according to four levels – blue being good, green indicating average, amber being fair and red indicating poor quality air. The fan speed is automatically adjusted according to the indoor air quality.
In auto mode the air quality LED light may or may not be on depending on the degree of ambient light in the room.
The Smart sensor can be found in the control panel at the top of the unit.
When this function is selected the fan speed is set to low and the air quality light is disabled.
This function has been designed so you can choose to run the unit for a designated amount of time – ie 1hr, 4hr or 8hr.
By default PlasmaWave® is enabled whenever the unit is powered on but it can disbled when the unit is running. This technology safely breaks apart chemical vapours, allergens, odours and other pollutants at the molecular level without causing Ozone. It creates positive and negative ions that combine with natural water vapour to form hydroxyls aiding the generation of cleaner air.
Five speed settings
The five speed settings include quiet, medium, high and turbo plus a auto mode with a low decibel level of 28.
Change Filter Indicator
The change filter indicator means that you do not have to remember the last time you changed the carbon filter or the True HEPA filter – an indicator light will show when this is the case. Usually they need changing between 6-12 months but this may vary depending on the environment.